Agency Guide - The Complete Handbook for Selling Apps
Written by Ali Soroka on Friday, August 5th 2016
For anyone considering entering the app selling market or even already in it, we have good news—we’ve just released a new guide for agencies, that will take you from A to Z with everything you need to know to be successful in the industry. While selling mobile applications is quite a feasible activity for many to enter into, there is still a lot to consider when making the launch, and this ebook will be your companion in navigating through the process.
What are the key points to consider?
Here are some of the things you need to evaluate when getting started, that are covered in the ebook :
- What are the benefits to becoming a player in this industry? Is it necessary to be an actual agency? Where do I even begin?
- How do I go about pricing this product? What are the different strategies and their advantages and disadvantages?
- Using the GoodBarber platform, what exactly can I offer my clients? What if they need something beyond what the platform can provide?
- What is the app building process like in regards to interaction with my clients? How can they participate? How can they preview and approve the work I’ve done?
- How can I make sure I’m not locked into anything if I want to change my business model one day? What options do I have?
- What else can GoodBarber do to help my business grow?
What's the next move?