Reseller offer FAQs
Written by Jerome Granados on Friday, July 4th 2014
What are the benefits?
The new program includes a Reseller dashboard to manage and monitor all of your clients' projects. All of the apps as well as the back office are White Label, and the back office can be customized by inserting your logos, social media accounts, your news feed, and you can install a domain on it.
Another benefit is the customizable customer access—you have the freedom to decide which parts of the management interface should be accessible to your clients. For instance, you can let them send notifications (push notifications are Unlimited with your Reseller subscription), handle content creation with the CMS, but lock all design screens.
Last but not least, our dedicated support will give you fast and accurate answers for every ticket you open. Whatever the question, our experts have the solution.
How much does it cost to become a Reseller?
There is no extra fee to apply.
Are there any extra costs?
- Your developer accounts. If you plan to publish your apps, you must have your own developer accounts so that the app appears under your name in the stores. Alternatively, if your client has a developer account, you are free to use that. An Apple developer account costs $99/year and a Google Play developer account costs $25, paid one time.
- Paid add-ons, such as the Loyalty Card, Club Card, Coupon feature, or Live+ section. Add-Ons can be purchased on a per app basis or through our Unlimited Add-Ons offer, starting at $80/month.
- Extra Geofences. Each app comes with 6 free geofence usages. The cost of supplemental geofences is $6/month for an extra 25.
- Extra Beacons. Each app comes with 6 free beacon usages (you still have to purchase the actual beacon device from an external provider). If you need more, you can purchase additional ones also at the cost of $12/month per extra 25.
- GoodBarber Takes Care service. This is our app submission service that can be purchased if you do not want to publish your app(s) on your own.
- A cloning tool that can be opened in your reseller dashboard upon request, allowing you to duplicate applications.
- Any custom developments made for you by our GB Services team.
Can I move my app(s) currently based on another platform to GoodBarber?
What else can GoodBarber do to help my business grow?
One of our favorite things to do is also to showcase our clients’ beautiful work: a blog article, a short promotional video, social media sharing... If you feel you’ve created an exceptional app that deserves recognition, feel free to send it our way and we will be glad to consider showcasing it.
How do I enroll?
Once you've created your project, you will need to fill out a form from your back office, accessible from Add-ons > Services > Reseller, where you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Agency name
- Alpha Project
- Billing preference (monthly or yearly)
Your alpha project is the only one that will not be White Label, so you should only use it for billing purposes or to create an app for yourself. As far as pricing goes, if you are starting out, you might find some useful guidelines inside our agency pricing strategies blog post.